You can make your living room seem airier through the artful choice of furniture and accessories. Decorators recommend these techniques:
1. Choose just a few pieces of furniture — declutter!
2. Choose light colors for the furniture and your wall paint, and match some of the furniture to the walls.
3. Avoid busy prints in upholstery.
4. Choose low-slung, unobtrusive furniture and don’t block windows or doors.
5. Choose tables with glass or mirror tops.
6. Choose sheer fabrics for window treatments and tablecloths.
Five Minute Fixesbuy NOW$15.00
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.