Some advice on beautiful rooms from House Beautiful:
1. Always group things in odd numbers.
2. Beware of using more than two pairs of anything in a room.
3. You never really know what a mirror will do until you hang it.
4. Pick your paint colors last.
5. Never, ever paint an entire room until you’ve lived with big sample boards of at least three possible colors for 24 hours.
6. Beige rooms are beautiful in sunlight but can die at night.
7. If you’re afraid of sitting on it, touching it, or breaking it, get rid of it.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.