Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
Assorted herbs and edible flowers such as mint, chamomile, pansies, nasturtiums, etc. or colorful silk flowers and leaves
1-quart and 2-1/2-quart freezer-proof glass bowls
You Will Need
What to Do
1. If you are using herbs and edible flowers, wash blossoms and leaves and pat dry. If you are using silk flowers and leaves, wash them gently in warm sudsy water, rinse and let air-dry. Fill the 2-1/2-qt. bowl half full with water. Arrange herbs and flowers or silk flowers and leaves to completely cover surface of the water.
2. Place the 1-qt. bowl on top of flowers so there is about 1 in. of space between the bowls. Fill the 1-qt. bowl with ice cubes. Place freezer tape across both bowls to hold them in place. Place the taped bowls in the freezer for 30 minutes or until ice crystals form on top of the water.
3. Using a wooden skewer, place additional herbs or leaves and flowers between the sides of the bowls. Return bowls to the freezer.
4. Checking periodically on the bowls, continue to add and reposition flowers as the water freezes. Freeze overnight.
5. Remove freezer tape and ice cubes. Fill the 1-qt. bowl with lukewarm water, then remove it. Dip the 2-1/2-qt. bowl in warm water and twist to loosen. Remove the ice bowl and return to the freezer until ready to use.
Yield: 1 floral ice bowl (6 inches in diameter and 3 inches high)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.