1. Plant flowers that have the type of nectar butterflies love, such as butterfly bush, verbena, sedum, zinnias, Mexican sunflower, and lantana.
2. Butterflies are sun lovers. (They can’t fly when temperatures dip below 50°F.) They like to warm themselves on large flat stones that get morning sun.
3. Don’t use pesticides. Chemicals that kill harmful insects will also kill the insects you want to attract.
4. Keep the site sheltered. High winds damage the gossamer wings of butterflies. Tall shrubs provide a windbreak and shelter for other wildlife as well.
5. A butterfly house makes a lovely accent. Be sure to place them in sunny spots near flower beds and sheltering shrubs or bushes.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.