Fill your home with the sweet perfume of roses. If you buy a candle-making kit from a hobby or candle shop, follow the packet instructions for quantities.
You Will Need
- 350 g paraffin wax
- 35 g stearin (helps the wax to harden)
- 1 sachet pink candle dye powder
- 20 drops rose essential oil
What to Do
1. Prepare the candle moulds according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Melt the wax in a double boiler over a low heat.
3. Melt the stearin and dye in a second double boiler, then add rose essential oil.
4. Stir in the stearin mixture.
5. Mould the candles and trim the wicks, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Polish the hardened candles with cotton wool that has been dipped in rose essential oil.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.