You Will Need
- ½ cup dried lavender flowers
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- dried zest of 1 orange, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch allspice
- 1 tablespoon orris root powder
- 5 drops rose essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
What to Do
1. Measure the base of your drawer, and make a paper pattern.
2. Pin the pattern to the doubled fabric, then cut out 2 rectangular pieces.
3. With the right sides facing, stitch around three sides, and turn the right way out.
4. Mix together the flowers and the other ingredients.
5. Fill the sachet sparingly with the fragrant mixture, and hand stitch the fourth seam shut.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.