1. Store valuables in your childâs sock drawer rather than in your nightstand.
2. If your front entrance contains decorative glass, install your security keypad in a spot that is not visible from the doorstep.
3. A mail slot goes against the wood grain, weakening the horizontal integrity of a door and making it easier to kick in.
4. Keep car keys next to your bed while you sleep.
5. Plant thorny shrubs, such as rosebushes, beneath ground-floor windows.
6. If youâre going away on vacation, ask a neighbor to check daily for flyers stuck in your front door.
7. Rather than loading up the car the night before a weekend getaway, quickly do it in the morning right before you leave.
8. Lower the volume of your telephone ringer.
9. Donât store wood near the side of the house, as it can easily be used by intruders as a stepladder up to a window.
10. If a yard worker or unknown visitor uses the bathroom, he may unlatch the window so he can gain entry later.
11. Choose your locksmith wisely.
12. If you don't have a security system, at least purchase a decal.
13. Join a community-wide crime-prevention program.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.