1. Teflon pots and pans release potential hazardous fumes and particles into the air such as toxic gases, carcinogens and global pollutants. Try using a well-seasoned cast iron skillet instead.
2. “Wrinkle free” sheets can expose you to the chemical PFC (perfluorochemcials) and is linked to reproductive and development toxicity, as well as cancers of the bladder and liver. Try using natural alternatives like cotton or linen.
3. Fluorescent light bulbs will make you feel drained. They contain a toxic gas known as mercury vapor. Instead try purchasing regular incandescent light bulbs.
4. Electrical appliances create EMFs (electromagnetic fields) which are similar to those found under power lines that were linked to cancer clusters. Make sure you unplug your appliances when they are not being used.
5. Take your shoes off before entering your home. We walk around unwittingly in car oil, pesticides, animal waste and toxins.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.