A new initiative from Threadless Causes, a philanthropic offshoot of the internet t-shirt vendor made famous for its user-submitted designs, is doing its part to heal wounded war veterans.
Here’s the lowdown: five vets from different military branches met with five artists from across America and collaborated on designs that tell the soldiers’ stories visually. Threadless printed the resulting images on t-shirts that are on sale now.
The best part? 25 percent of each sale benefits Fashion Has Heart, a charity that supports wounded veterans. The five shirts range in price from $19.50 to $23.50 and come in sizes S-2XL, with “guys” and “girly” styles available.
As a big fan of Threadless—I wore its shirts almost exclusively in high school—I love the idea behind the so-called Corporal Hoffman Series and really recommend checking it out. Click here to learn more about the project, or watch the video below:
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How These Twin Babies Were Born with Different Skin Colors
- Vote for the Nicest Place in America!
- The Greatest Gift This Dad Ever Gave His Daughter Will Definitely Make You Cry
- How Presidents Met Their First Ladies: 10 True Love Stories to Make You Say ‘Awww’
- 15 of the Most Inspirational and Uplifting Nelson Mandela Quotes