File this under “Aww”: English pooch Lily has a rare bacterial skin infection that’s taken her fur, so owner Anne Rees keeps her all bundled up in an adult onesie to help protect against the elements.
“The onesie is a really good fit for her, and it keeps her warm when we’re outside—she loves wearing it and all the fuss she gets,” Rees told the Daily Mail.
Honestly, the bald Shar Pei is cute enough on its own, but the addition of tiger print pajamas makes it all but completely irresistible. And hey, the dog’s can-do spirit is inspirational, too: I’ll think of Lily next time I have to bundle up for a cold run to the corner deli.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How a Tiny Facebook Page Sparked a Movement of Kindness in Shorewood, Wisconsin
- When a Police Shooting Threatened to Tear This Town Apart, What Happened Next Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- The Tiny Town of 1,000 That Raised $45,000 in One Day
- How This Woman Turned a Passion for Travel into a Six-Figure Salary—Really!
- The Second-Most-Decorated U.S. Paralympian Is a Double Amputee Who’s Been Competing Since the Age of 12