You can find politics news on the web in an overwhelming number of places, but to keep up, Google’s Politics and Election team has compiled this comprehensive infographic revealing exactly how valuable digital platforms have become to politicians ahead of Election Day.
According to Google’s findings, television remains the medium most people rely on for their political news, but mobile devices are not far behind. Some of the team’s most interesting data points strongly suggest a future in which digital is the most effective platform for political campaigns to get our their message:
– More than 80% of eligible voters are online
– 83% of mobile phone owners are registered voters
– 1 out of every 3 voters in November say that they didn’t watch TV in the past week
Where do you plan on finding out the most about the candidates and their platforms?
Infographic courtesy of Google.com
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- “Netflix Cheating” Is On the Rise—and Chances Are You’ve Been Cheated on Already
- 10 Signs You’re an Ambivert (Hint: You Probably Are)
- This Is Kingo, a 300-Pound Silverback Gorilla. And This Is His Diet.
- Quiz: Can You Guess Which Classic Books These Crazy Working Titles Belong To?
- If You Think the Treadmill Is Punishment, You’re Right