You don’t have to be a bird watcher or a bird lover to enjoy Audubon Magazine’s Top 100 Photos of 2012. I guarantee you will be amazed by these stunning images of our feathered friends in action. An osprey with a freshly caught fish in its talons; a young swan, really just a ball of fluff, dozing on the water; a great horned owl and a crow flying in tight formation; a tricolored heron poised like a ballerina.This is nature photography at its very best.
So, check it out. You’ll see things you’ve never seen before. I promise.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How These Twin Babies Were Born with Different Skin Colors
- The Greatest Gift This Dad Ever Gave His Daughter Will Definitely Make You Cry
- How Presidents Met Their First Ladies: 10 True Love Stories to Make You Say ‘Awww’
- 15 of the Most Inspirational and Uplifting Nelson Mandela Quotes
- When a Police Shooting Threatened to Tear This Town Apart, What Happened Next Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity