• Cat Bounce: It’s not the most sophisticated of the bunch, but if you want nothing more than to watch cartoon cats bounce around, you’ve met your match. Click on kitties with your mouse to fling them around and make them bounce higher. Locate a hidden pair of eyeballs wandering around the screen and all of a sudden it will start raining rainbow cats. Why? We have no idea. But just try to keep your eyes off it.
• Rainy Mood: There’s nothing quite as relaxing as watching rain drops bead up and slide down a window without having to worry about taking out your umbrella. Visit this website and experience just that, with chill music options like Bon Iver that play as you zone out.
• This Is Sand: Remember sand art from when you were a kid? We used to have entire art classes dedicated to them, pouring colored sand into jars and vials. Who knew it could be so fun? Well, This Is Sand offers the digital version of the childhood classic. Click onto the site and press the letter “C” on your keyboard to select your sand color of choice. Then drag your cursor to create trippy dunes on your screen. You can even submit your finished product to the online sand gallery and give your 5-year-old self a pat on the back.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 11 Instagram-Worthy Staycation Ideas for Spring Break
- 8 Spanish Phrases Everyone Should Know How to Use
- Thinking About Hosting a Clothing Swap? 9 Things You Need to Do First
- Forget Book Club: This Fishing Club Is the Ultimate Female Bonding Experience
- 10 French Phrases Everyone in the World Should Know