Need a shot in the arm to help push you through the work week? Put down the coffee mug and take a look at these 19 photos, curated from around the web by blogger Alden Tan.
“‘No excuses’ may be one of the most motivating things you can tell yourself,” Tan writes. “There’s always someone out there worse off than you are who’s willing to try in spite of their challenges.”
From a buff 70-year-old to a painter with no arms, that’s a sentiment he proves with these inspiring images.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How a Tiny Facebook Page Sparked a Movement of Kindness in Shorewood, Wisconsin
- When a Police Shooting Threatened to Tear This Town Apart, What Happened Next Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- This Teen Talked a Stranger Out of Committing Suicide—Here’s What He Said
- The Tiny Town of 1,000 That Raised $45,000 in One Day
- How One Woman Quit Her Cardio Workout and Finally Started Losing Weight