1. Pie? Have a slice of apple lattice instead of a serving of apple crumb. Calories saved: 70
2. And, hold the ice cream on the pie; opt for a plain piece of fruit pie instead. Calories saved: 75-100
3. Enjoy cake â just scrap off the icing. Calories saved: at least 100
4. Or, share your serving of chocolate cake and buttercream icing with someone special. Calories saved: 115
5. Or, have an iced cupcake instead of a slice of frosted cake. Calories saved: 100
6. Serve ice cream in a dish instead of a waffle cone. Calories saved: 50
7. Top angel food cake with fruit instead of 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Calories saved: 100
8. Trade 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream for 1/2 cup of vanilla âlightâ ice cream. Calories saved: 50
9. Instead of a cup of eggnog during the holidays, have hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick. Calories saved: 100
10. Enjoy a serving of Jell-O â but hold the whipped cream. Calories saved: 50
11. When baking, if your recipe calls for 1 cup of sweetened applesauce, use unsweetened instead. Calories saved: 50
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.