1. They know whoâs a Mac and whoâs a PCâand who's going to spend more.
2. Their software doesnât always hook up to the hotelâs system.
3. Don't be fooled by packages: Often, they're low-end items grouped together.
4. If you're trying to save on travel agent fees, you might be spending more with online DIY.
5. Last-minute travel isn't the same deal it used to be.
6. You aren't likely to build airline or hotel loyalty.
7. Travel agents often can share exclusive perks.
8. Corporate travel needs are probably better done in person.
9. Online, you might not see every option.
10. Once your trip is purchased, you're on your own.
11. Online deal sites can't give first-hand experience.
12. They also aren't as current as an agent...
13. â¦or know who else will be staying there.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.