What Do You Give Your Pet on Valentine’s Day?
Our Facebook fans share the ways they show the love to Fido and Fluffy.
from Reader's Digest | February 2012
We asked our Facebook followers to share the nice things they'll do for their pets on this special day.
1. Heart-shaped dog treats!
-- Mary Ann Voss
2. New scratching post and a fresh bag of catnip.
-- Lora Parker
© Chris Amaral/Digital Vision/Thinkstock
3. Really? Gifts for pets on Valentine's Day? Seems a bit excessive.
-- Emily Peterson
© John Howard/Lifesize/Thinkstock
4. Maybe an extra piece of meat from my dinner.
-- Suzanne Gerard
5. A long walk, a homemade meal, and lots of hugs and kisses!
-- Mary Harper
© Jupiterimages/Brand X Pictures/Thinkstock
6. A day of relaxation at the dog spa.
-- Ardyey Navarro
7. Catnip for my loveable kitties and a squeaky toy for the puppy.
-- Anna Karner
8. A rawhide bone ties with a red bow.
-- Mitzi Goldman
9. I'd take him outside, let him bark at cats... and I'd pretend to scold him.
-- Ramdina Hnamte
10. A big carrot and lots of love for my horse!
-- Kaitlin Del Piano
11. Her own facebook profile! LOL!
-- Yazz Viera