The Kindle Edition of Reader’s Digest is auto-delivered wirelessly to your Kindle at the same time the print edition hits the newsstand. The Kindle edition is free of advertising and contains most of the stories in the print edition.
Most of the articles in the print edition-without the ads.
- Adjustable text size
- Free 14-day subscription trial
- Delivered wirelessly
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How a Tiny Facebook Page Sparked a Movement of Kindness in Shorewood, Wisconsin
- When a Police Shooting Threatened to Tear This Town Apart, What Happened Next Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- The Tiny Town of 1,000 That Raised $45,000 in One Day
- How This Woman Turned a Passion for Travel into a Six-Figure Salary—Really!
- The Second-Most-Decorated U.S. Paralympian Is a Double Amputee Who’s Been Competing Since the Age of 12