Download the free iPad app for a sample FREE issue, then choose either a monthly or annual subscription plan. Current print subscribers can try the new iPad edition FREE for 6 months — that’s a $23.94 value.
In addition to all the pages in our magazine, you’ll also find:
- iPad-only photographs, slide shows, videos, and cartoons
- Interactive games and polls
- Updated Joke of the Day feature, plus you can share your favorite jokes with friends
- Classic reads from our archives and bonus features
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- The Husband Who Vanished
- The Reunion That Took 77 Years to Happen
- The Baby Who Refused to Die: 11 Hours in Room 407
- 26 Secrets of Happiness: Quotable Quotes
- Chilling Reincarnation Stories: Meet 3 Children Who Lived Before
- “Pull Yourself Together!”: Rob Lowe on the Unexpected Tears of Sending His Son to College