1. A full moon may have caused the fatal iceberg to cross paths with the ship
2. Nearly five Titanics could be built with the money James Cameron's Titanic movie has made worldwide
3. New research says an optical illusion prevented the ship from receiving help
4. Researchers completed a map of the wreck site in 2012, using over 100,000 photos taken by underwater robots
Content continues below ad
5. $95,000: The expected auction price for the Titanic's final lunch menu
7. Did an 1898 novella anticipate the Titanic disaster?
9. You can take a cruise that echoes the Titanic experience
12. Even today, major ships still get "iced" by ocean bergs
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How Presidents Met Their First Ladies: 10 True Love Stories to Make You Say ‘Awww’
- “If You Find This Letter, Then It’s For You”: What It’s Like to Write Love Letters to Total Strangers
- Real-Life Ghost Story: Her Husband Had Been Dead For a Year. Then His Handprint Appeared on the Mirror.
- The Stranger Who Changed My Life: A Short Love Story
- 12 Short, Sweet Stories About Moms (That Will Make You Want to Call Yours)