Doppelgänger theory suggests that everyone has a double, somewhere in the world.
But, is it true? Canadian photographer Francois Brunelle doesn’t just think so, he knows so. Brunelle launched “I’m Not a Look-a-Like!” a project to photograph 200 “twins” who aren’t actually twins, or blood related at all. So far he’s about halfway to his goal. When he reaches it, he plans to publish a book of his black and white collection.
Do you know someone who looks eerily similar to yourself (or someone else)? If so, you can participate in Brunelle’s project here.
If you’re still iffy about long lost “twins,” check out this group at experienceproject.com, where people share stories about bumping into their own doppelgängers.
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How These Twin Babies Were Born with Different Skin Colors
- Vote for the Nicest Place in America!
- The Greatest Gift This Dad Ever Gave His Daughter Will Definitely Make You Cry
- How Presidents Met Their First Ladies: 10 True Love Stories to Make You Say ‘Awww’
- 15 of the Most Inspirational and Uplifting Nelson Mandela Quotes