"Sometimes it seems like you spend more time on the drawing than the building, even with the labor-intensive stuff."
"Sitting in one spot is boring."
"If the sketch really works, you have to trust it."
"I work at a kind of clumsy dwarfish Barbie doll scale."
"I had a passionate art teacher."
"I had a confused encouragement from most of my family."
"The fact that I didn't know very much was probably a good thing."
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Never Listen to Your Voice Mail? Here’s Why You Need to Start
- 10 Quotes From People Who Demanded Respect
- These Brothers Rushed to the Scene of a 3-Car Crash. What They Found in the Driver’s Seat Shocked Them.
- What to Do If Someone Is Having a Heart Attack: Must-Know First Aid
- This 911 Operator May Have Saved A Man’s Life—With an Avocado