The Daredevil: 102-Year-Old Dorothy Custer
The Athlete: 79-Year-Old Flo Meiler
The Yogi: 92-Year-Old Bernice Bates
Content continues below ad
The Opera Star: 101-Year-Old Marta Eggerth
The Philanthropist: 91-Year-Old Harriet Lake
…My Wonderful 101-Year-Old-Grandma
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- You Need to Read This Boy’s Adorable Love Letter to His Favorite Green Rubber Boots
- Why Your Next Girls’ Getaway Should Be at This Peaceful Crafting Retreat
- Meet the Company That’s Using Beanies to Beat Childhood Cancer
- Decades After Tying the Knot, This Couple Finally Got to Walk Down the Aisle Together
- How This Adorable Stray Pup Joined the Ranks During World War I