You don’t have to be a bird watcher or a bird lover to enjoy Audubon Magazine’s Top 100 Photos of 2012. I guarantee you will be amazed by these stunning images of our feathered friends in action. An osprey with a freshly caught fish in its talons; a young swan, really just a ball of fluff, dozing on the water; a great horned owl and a crow flying in tight formation; a tricolored heron poised like a ballerina.This is nature photography at its very best.
So, check it out. You’ll see things you’ve never seen before. I promise.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How a Tiny Facebook Page Sparked a Movement of Kindness in Shorewood, Wisconsin
- When a Police Shooting Threatened to Tear This Town Apart, What Happened Next Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- The Tiny Town of 1,000 That Raised $45,000 in One Day
- How This Woman Turned a Passion for Travel into a Six-Figure Salary—Really!
- How One Woman Quit Her Cardio Workout and Finally Started Losing Weight