Need a shot in the arm to help push you through the work week? Put down the coffee mug and take a look at these 19 photos, curated from around the web by blogger Alden Tan.
“‘No excuses’ may be one of the most motivating things you can tell yourself,” Tan writes. “There’s always someone out there worse off than you are who’s willing to try in spite of their challenges.”
From a buff 70-year-old to a painter with no arms, that’s a sentiment he proves with these inspiring images.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- First Aid for a Sprained Ankle: 6 Steps to Take Immediately
- Real-Life Ghost Story: Her Husband Had Been Dead For a Year. Then His Handprint Appeared on the Mirror.
- 5 Split-Second Decisions People Made That Saved Their Own Lives
- Find a Moth Storytelling Event Near You
- More Than 70,000 Dogs Live in America’s Research Labs. I Rescued One of Them.