When the wife of my deceased patient told me, “Thank you, nurse, for being a part of my husband’s battle.”
As a teenager, I was compelled to give up my baby for adoption. Eighteen years later, on Christmas Eve, the phone rang.
Today. My wife told me “you are still a very handsome man, same as when I met you 30 years ago.”
Tell us below: What’s the day you felt the richest?
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How a Tiny Facebook Page Sparked a Movement of Kindness in Shorewood, Wisconsin
- When a Police Shooting Threatened to Tear This Town Apart, What Happened Next Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity
- The Tiny Town of 1,000 That Raised $45,000 in One Day
- How This Woman Turned a Passion for Travel into a Six-Figure Salary—Really!
- How One Woman Quit Her Cardio Workout and Finally Started Losing Weight