When the wife of my deceased patient told me, “Thank you, nurse, for being a part of my husband’s battle.”
As a teenager, I was compelled to give up my baby for adoption. Eighteen years later, on Christmas Eve, the phone rang.
Today. My wife told me “you are still a very handsome man, same as when I met you 30 years ago.”
Tell us below: What’s the day you felt the richest?
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- The Next Mass Shooters: Who They Are, and How We Will Stop Them
- First Aid for a Sprained Ankle: 6 Steps to Take Immediately
- Real-Life Ghost Story: Her Husband Had Been Dead For a Year. Then His Handprint Appeared on the Mirror.
- 5 Split-Second Decisions People Made That Saved Their Own Lives
- Find a Moth Storytelling Event Near You