When the wife of my deceased patient told me, “Thank you, nurse, for being a part of my husband’s battle.”
As a teenager, I was compelled to give up my baby for adoption. Eighteen years later, on Christmas Eve, the phone rang.
Today. My wife told me “you are still a very handsome man, same as when I met you 30 years ago.”
Tell us below: What’s the day you felt the richest?
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- The Husband Who Vanished
- The Reunion That Took 77 Years to Happen
- The Baby Who Refused to Die: 11 Hours in Room 407
- 26 Secrets of Happiness: Quotable Quotes
- Chilling Reincarnation Stories: Meet 3 Children Who Lived Before
- “Pull Yourself Together!”: Rob Lowe on the Unexpected Tears of Sending His Son to College