It’s also the 25th anniversary of Rolling Thunder, when close to one million people are estimated to come to Washington, D.C., to rally for the government to account for all prisoners of war or those missing in action, as well as to remember all service men and women. Of the many awe-inspiring videos about this event, the one that hit me the hardest was this of a lone Marine, standing at full attention, as motorcyclists passed and respected his vigil:
Something to think about while enjoying friends, family, and food from the grill.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Inspiring Stories
What You’re Sharing
- The Next Mass Shooters: Who They Are, and How We Will Stop Them
- First Aid for a Sprained Ankle: 6 Steps to Take Immediately
- Real-Life Ghost Story: Her Husband Had Been Dead For a Year. Then His Handprint Appeared on the Mirror.
- 5 Split-Second Decisions People Made That Saved Their Own Lives
- Find a Moth Storytelling Event Near You