How’s this for emotional: BuddyMedia‘s founder, Mike Lazerow, takes a poignant retrospective of his life in this moving video. Often we stereotype high-level executives and CEOs as money hungry and greedy, but when you look at their life circumstances—like Lazerow’s near-death experiences—you can see what helped shape their drive and determination to succeed.
In response, many submitted videos that are just as haunting, like the one below. Watch…and get moving.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- Never Listen to Your Voice Mail? Here’s Why You Need to Start
- 10 Quotes From People Who Demanded Respect
- These Brothers Rushed to the Scene of a 3-Car Crash. What They Found in the Driver’s Seat Shocked Them.
- What to Do If Someone Is Having a Heart Attack: Must-Know First Aid
- This 911 Operator May Have Saved A Man’s Life—With an Avocado