We asked our Facebook fans to share the first line of the best love letter they’ve ever received. Here are our favorites.
Seeing you takes my breath away. – Sue Coleman
You know I know I love you. Don’t tell anybody. – Giovanna Hinojosa Lopez
There’s something new and different in the way I feel with you. – Melissa Buck
A cup of tea with you is worth a thousand dinners! – Abida Jabeen
I love you without knowing how or when, or from where. I love you because I know no other way. – Tins Matienzo Antonio
I never knew I needed love until I thought you didn’t love me anymore. – Sharmila Sivalingam
Your eyes are so beautiful, and your heart is even more heavenly. – Gretchen Eldridge
You’re cuter than fuzz on a caterpillar’s belly! – Sheila Burt
If I ever wished a wish, dreamed a dream, or sought my fortune — all paths would lead to you. – Patty Marshall
My obvious observations of the day… it’s raining and I love you. – Hannah Orr
This will knock your socks off. – Stephanie Pak
I will love you and be with you until the end of my days. – Umay Flores
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Love Stories
What You’re Sharing
- How Presidents Met Their First Ladies: 10 True Love Stories to Make You Say ‘Awww’
- “If You Find This Letter, Then It’s For You”: What It’s Like to Write Love Letters to Total Strangers
- Real-Life Ghost Story: Her Husband Had Been Dead For a Year. Then His Handprint Appeared on the Mirror.
- The Stranger Who Changed My Life: A Short Love Story
- 12 Short, Sweet Stories About Moms (That Will Make You Want to Call Yours)