When is wasting time watching cool videos not wasting time watching cool videos? When those cool videos come from the Smithsonian, my all-time favorite museum.
Smithsonian.com recently posted their 10 most popular videos of 2012, and it is one fascinating lineup. The only existing footage of Mark Twain; an epic battle between T-Rex and Titanoboa (a 48-foot, one-ton prehistoric snake); a trip to gladiator school; a hermit crab migration; a weird clip from 1934 of some guys shark-fishing from a blimp.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- The Husband Who Vanished
- The Reunion That Took 77 Years to Happen
- The Baby Who Refused to Die: 11 Hours in Room 407
- 26 Secrets of Happiness: Quotable Quotes
- Chilling Reincarnation Stories: Meet 3 Children Who Lived Before
- “Pull Yourself Together!”: Rob Lowe on the Unexpected Tears of Sending His Son to College