When is wasting time watching cool videos not wasting time watching cool videos? When those cool videos come from the Smithsonian, my all-time favorite museum.
Smithsonian.com recently posted their 10 most popular videos of 2012, and it is one fascinating lineup. The only existing footage of Mark Twain; an epic battle between T-Rex and Titanoboa (a 48-foot, one-ton prehistoric snake); a trip to gladiator school; a hermit crab migration; a weird clip from 1934 of some guys shark-fishing from a blimp.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About True Stories
What You’re Sharing
- These Brothers Rushed to the Scene of a 3-Car Crash. What They Found in the Driver’s Seat Shocked Them.
- What to Do If Someone Is Having a Heart Attack: Must-Know First Aid
- This 911 Operator May Have Saved A Man’s Life—With an Avocado
- The Next Mass Shooters: Who They Are, and How We Will Stop Them
- First Aid for a Sprained Ankle: 6 Steps to Take Immediately