These napkin rings draw oohs and aahs of delight from party guests due to their bright colors and bold designs.
You Will Need
- 2 D-rings (11⁄2” or smaller) per napkin ring
- Approximately 10” of ribbon per napkin ring
- Craft brads, tacky glue, or glue gun and glue sticks
What to Do
1. Insert one end of ribbon through both D-rings, wrap around, leaving 1⁄2-inch of ribbon. Secure, using brads, tacky glue, or glue gun. (Using decorative brads adds an attention-grabbing playful detail to the finished product. To add a brad, make a very small cut with a craft knife, insert the brad, and then spread open its prongs to secure it.)
2. Finish the other end of the ribbon by folding it over (1⁄2 inch) onto itself and securing it.
3. To use: With the good side out, wrap the ribbon around a rolled-up napkin (including the silverware within the napkin roll works well for buffet-style service). Insert the end of the ribbon through both D-rings. Then fold the end back and in between the D-rings, and pull up on the end to adjust to fit the napkin.