2. Don’t speak about him to others (e.g., tell funny things) in his presence.
3. Don’t praise him for something I wouldn’t always accept as good.
4. Don’t reprimand him harshly for something he’s been allowed to do.
5. Daily routine: eating, homework, bath, teeth, room, story, bed.
6. Don’t allow him to monopolize me when I am with other people.
7. Always speak well of his pop (no faces, sighs, impatience, etc.).
8. Do not discourage childish fantasies.
9. Make him aware that the grown-up world is none of his business.
10. Don’t assume that what I don’t like to do (bath, hair wash), he won’t like either.