The “feed me”look
When you’re having a tasty snack and your pet looks up at you with those eyes, it can be tempting to toss them a bite. We love our pets and we like to show them how much we love them by giving them special treats, but not all foods are safe. Some human foods are dangerous for our pets, resulting in stomach upset, seizures, even death. Here’s a list of common human foods that you should never feed your pet. (Pssst… here are 15 ways you can tell if your cat is mad at you, too.)
Grapes and raisins
Grapes and raisins might be healthy for humans but can make dogs and cats very sick. Pets can develop severe kidney damage after eating grapes or raisins, which can lead to kidney failure and even death. Not every dog or cat will experience kidney problems, but since there’s no way of knowing if your pet will get sick, it’s best to avoid grapes and raisins altogether.