What Do You Give Your Pet on Valentine’s Day?
We asked our Facebook followers to share the nice things they’ll do for their pets on this special day.
1. Heart-shaped dog treats!
— Mary Ann Voss
2. New scratching post and a fresh bag of catnip.
— Lora Parker
3. Really? Gifts for pets on Valentine’s Day? Seems a bit excessive.
— Emily Peterson
4. Maybe an extra piece of meat from my dinner.
— Suzanne Gerard
5. A long walk, a homemade meal, and lots of hugs and kisses!
— Mary Harper
6. A day of relaxation at the dog spa.
— Ardyey Navarro
7. Catnip for my loveable kitties and a squeaky toy for the puppy.
— Anna Karner
8. A rawhide bone ties with a red bow.
— Mitzi Goldman
9. I’d take him outside, let him bark at cats… and I’d pretend to scold him.
— Ramdina Hnamte
10. A big carrot and lots of love for my horse!
— Kaitlin Del Piano
11. Her own facebook profile! LOL!
— Yazz Viera