What one woman could not live without: dog, boots, computer, mother's quilt.
“Think of it as an interview condensed into one question,” writes Foster Huntington, the creator of theburninghouse.com
. Each day, his site publishes a new photo and lists one reader’s answers to his question.
Here’s the reply from Jennifer K., a 38-year-old Los Angeles resident:
- Claude Jr., French bulldog
- Patchwork quilt constructed from fabrics from my childhood/life, made by my mother
- Vintage cowgirl boots
- MacBook Pro that holds my photos
- Pendleton bag, to carry all
- Small jar containing fur from my first dog, chocolate Labrador Gunnar
- Leica V-Lux 20. Would never leave behind my camera
- Photo of my parents circa 1970
- Snakeskin wallet containing all the essentials: money, driver’s license, Social Security card, credit cards, etc.
- (not pictured) Boyfriend: Theodore