3. Move in when you are sitting in the aisle seat of a three row seat. If you are not traveling for two or more hours, just do it. Also, you shouldn’t have to be told to move for pregnant women and the elderly.
4. No loud cell phone talking! Everyone will hate you and you may be embarrassed on national news with unflattering photos.
6. No one is paying you to be the doorman, so don’t hold the doors. Mr. Smith can catch the next train. The obvious exception: Holding the door for a pregnant woman or elderly person.
7. Step out of the way of people exiting the train. If you are at the door then step out and allow the people to enter. Likewise, they should be stepping aside on the platform for you to exit.
9. Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. If you feel ill wait for the feeling to pass before boarding a train filled with passengers with open-toed shoes.