4 Tips to Save Time, Money and Sanity
1. Save printer ink by using the Times New Roman or Calibri fonts. You can get up to 27 percent
1. Save printer ink by using the Times New Roman or Calibri fonts. You can get up to 27 percent more pages per ink cartridge, according to Consumer Reports ShopSmart. Another study also recommends Century Gothic and Ecofont (a typeface with holes in the letters).
2. Route4me.com lets you type in up to ten errands and their associated addresses. The website will calculate the optimal route, with driving directions. Instant gas savings!
3. Before you buy something, photograph its bar code with your phone and make sure you’re getting the best price. That’s what the 99-cent Redlaser app does on the iPhone and the free Google Shopper app does on an Android, reports Kiplinger’s Personal Finance.
4. Speed up time by adjusting the scents around you. “If you’re going through something unpleasant—like a root canal—the smell of baby powder will help you feel as if time were going by faster by up to 57 percent,” reports Esquire.