5 Ways to Un-Cramp Your Living Room
You can make your living room seem airier through the artful choice of furniture and accessories.
You can make your living room seem airier through the artful choice of furniture and accessories. Decorators recommend these techniques:
1. Choose just a few pieces of furniture — declutter!
2. Choose light colors for the furniture and your wall paint, and match some of the furniture to the walls.
3. Avoid busy prints in upholstery.
4. Choose low-slung, unobtrusive furniture and don’t block windows or doors.
5. Choose tables with glass or mirror tops.
6. Choose sheer fabrics for window treatments and tablecloths.
[sale-item img=”http://media.rd.com/rd/images/rdc/products/five-minute-fixes-pd.jpg” title=”Five Minute Fixes” price=”15.00″ link=”http://www.readersdigeststore.com/Five-Minute-Fixes/M/0762105097.htm?trkid=rdv_store”]