Stick to Your New Year’s Resolutions—Shop the Best Activewear Deals
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
There's no need to run from your gym-related resolutions—these activewear deals make working out something to look forward to. Save up to 70% off Spanx, Alo, Nike and Outdoor Voices.
As Sales Editor of Reader’s Digest, paying full price for workout gear hurts almost as much as leg day—that’s why I dug through hundreds of butt-lifting leggings and workout shorts to find incredible savings on the best activewear.
With huge savings on brands like Alo, Nike and Spanx, let’s make working out something to look forward to, especially after the piles of cookies and confections that came with the holidays. From fleece-lined leggings to walking shoes, these activewear deals help you put those fitness trackers to work—and provide a comfy pair of leggings for lazy days.
The best activewear deals
- 90 Degree by Reflex: Save on select sizes and styles of these editor-approved squat-proof leggings and shorts by picking up a pair on Amazon during their end-of-season sales. These are some of the best-reviewed leggings on Amazon!
- Allbirds: Take a look at the last-chance savings section for both men and women for durable sneakers.
- Alo: Enjoy massive markdowns on Alo activewear for a limited time by shopping their deals.
- Back Country: Shop Back Country’s men’s and women’s sale items for activity-specific finds—skiwear, hiking boots and climbing gear are on deep discount. In addition, save 20% on a single full-priced item of your choosing.
- Girlfriend Collective: Get 50% off limited-edition favorites during Girlfriend Collective’s New Year’s sale.
- Halara: Head over to Halara for size-inclusive finds during their legging flash deals.
- Nike: A list of activewear deals wouldn’t be complete without mentioning Nike’s epic end-of-season sale shoes.
- Outdoor Voices: Skim through the OV Extra sale for deep discounts on high-performance activewear.
- Parade: Known for their size-inclusive underwear, Parade has a selection of leggings available during their flash deals.
- Spanx: On top of generous savings, use code SALE for an extra 30% off sale offerings at Spanx.
- Zappos: Snag activewear deals on leggings, sneakers and sports bras at Zappos during their end-of-season clearance sale.
Our top picks
Flex seamless bike short
At the mind-blowing low price of only $15 (that’s 72% off!), stock up on these bike shorts from the brand our Home Editor calls “ultra-comfortable” in her review. ThirdLove bike shorts offer a compressed fit to prevent slips, and the spandex fabric is comfortable enough for all-day wear.
As a bonus, these shorts replace belly bands for pregnant folks!
Outdoor Voices offers some of the best activewear deals around, especially on newly-popular exercise dresses. The supportive Powerhouse Dress, available at a savings of 50%, offers an ample range of motion during runs and cardio. Sweat-wicking material keeps skin dry while adjustable straps ensure a cozy fit.
Low-impact cooling bra
Our Deputy Affiliate Editor loves Yummie (check out her review of their butt-lifting shorts). Their vast selection of leggings and intimates and three for $29 deal on select shorts and underwear keep us coming back. At a markdown of $10, we’re definitely stocking up on this cooling bra, ideal for low-impact activities.
Men’s tech t-shirt
There are tons of men’s activewear deals, including this 70% markdown on a Backcountry tech t-shirt. Available in a range of colors and the perfect gift for runners, the tech t-shirt wicks sweat and dries quickly. It’s trendy enough to run errands in before hitting the gym!
If your closet is already filled to the brim with leggings, these cargo joggers from Alo are a good buy. They’re made from tri-blend fleece for cold-weather runs. The best joggers emphasize comfort and minimize bulk for a full range of motion while running and doing pilates—and these joggers, now $60 off, offer just that.
Easy scoop bodysuit
At the incredible price of only $10—yes, you read that correctly—this easy scoop bodysuit includes a breathable cotton lining and minimal seams for zero itching. Choose from a selection of colors to stock up on, all available at a savings of 70%! This might just be your new best bodysuit.
Black recycled visor
Keep the sun away from your run with this black recycled visor that’s half off. Made from a moisture-wicking material with a UPF score of 50, this visor always makes our summer hat rotation. It’s made from recycled materials. Feel good knowing you’re supporting an eco-friendly brand.
High-waisted butt-lifting leggings
Looking for a legging that lifts your derriere while retaining comfort? Snag these seamless leggings in a vast array of colors while they’re marked down by $22. The stretchy material feels like a loungewear set, and the seam details on the backside accentuate the tush for a stylish fit.
Stop hunting for the best products and deals—get our expert scoop on secret sales and discounts, gift ideas for everyone and can’t-miss products. Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.