Almond White Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe
From our friends at McCormick®: Almonds and white chocolate make a delicious combination in cookies. Bake a batch for a cookie exchange, a holiday cookie platter, tea-time or anytime of the year.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 13 mins
Serves: Makes 6 dozen or 36 (2 cookie) servings.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 8 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and almond extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate and almonds.
2. Drop by heaping tablespoons about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.