25 April Fools’ Day Jokes to Make Everyone Laugh
Tis the season for practical jokes, public humiliation, and nonstop fun.
They say laughter is the best medicine, but they failed to include a disclaimer that this excludes those who are the brunt of the joke. If you’re like me, you prefer to spend April Fools’ Day hiding from everyone you know in order to avoid the inevitable embarrassment this day brings—but this doesn’t mean you can’t have a few laughs on your own. These April Fools’ jokes are hilarious and at the expense of no one—unless you want to try these out on one of your friends. If these aren’t enough for you, we have jokes that cover it all from dad jokes to knock-knock jokes and even some April Fools’ memes. And if your friends and family aren’t into jokes, try out these April Fools’ pranks on them instead.
1. Believe nothing, and trust no one this April Fools’ Day.
So it’s just like any other day.
2. April Fools’ Day is like a huge open mic night…
Millions of people go out of their way to demonstrate how unfunny they are.
3. What monster plays the most April Fools’ jokes?
4. Did you hear about the guy who swapped the labels on the pumps at the gas station?
It was an April Fuels’ joke.
5. Excuse me, sir.
Do you think they named April Fool’s Day in your honor?
Ever wonder where this day of practical jokes came from? Learn more about the mystery of how April Fools’ Day got started.
6. Why was the donkey annoying his friend?
It was April Mules’ Day!
rd.com, Getty Images (2)
7. You should know that no one understood it was an April Fools’ joke…
Because no one expected you have a sense of humor.
8. A and C were going to prank their friend…
But they just letter B.
9. Which day of the year do monkeys like best?
The first of Ape-ril!
10. Which day is the worst to propose on?
April Fools’ Day!
Are these April Fools’ jokes not enough? Check out these hysterical pranks you can pull on your kids this year.
11. A couple of pranksters broke into the local police station and stole all the lavatory equipment.
A spokesperson was quoted as saying, “We have absolutely nothing to go on.”
12. What’s a stepladder’s favorite holiday?
April Stool’s Day!
13. What did April Fools’ Day say after it won an award?
14. Who needs April Fools’ when your whole life is a joke?
15. Who needs a day for the fools?
I’m surrounded by them all year.
16. I don’t always joke on April Fools’ Day…
Just kidding, I do.
Don’t miss these pranks that went horribly wrong so you don’t mess up like these people did.
17. My favorite April Fools’ Day prank is pretending I’m going to leave my couch.
On my way out!
18. There are some friends you know will never pull an April Fools’ Day prank…
Because they think it’s still March.
19. I’m going to pull an April Fools’ Day prank on my landlord by not paying rent.
Rent isn’t due today; you’re just kidding!
rd.com, Getty Images (2)
20. What do you call a hammer bought on April 1st?
21. Why was everyone so tired on April 1st?
Because they just finished a long 31-day March.
Trick all your virtual friends with these funny pranks you can pull on Facebook.
22. Babies born March 31st are the easiest to prank on April Fools’…
They were literally born yesterday!
23. Joke’s on you, April Fools’ Day…
I can be fooled any day of the year. If you’re looking to fool your boyfriend on April Fools’ day, check out these April Fools’ pranks for boyfriends.
24. April Fools’ Day is a great day to pull pranks…
Except on me, if you’re smart.
25. What’s the biggest difference between Thanksgiving and April Fool’s Day?
On one you’re thankful but on the other you’re prankful.
Now that you’ve chuckled at these April Fools’ jokes, try out these April Fools’ memes you’ll want to send to everyone you know.