These savory potatoes make a decadent side dish for grilled steak or chicken
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 35 min
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
How to make it:
Time: 40 minutes
- Place the potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 inches x 20 inches); dot with butter.
- Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes. Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth. Seal the edges of foil well.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.