Cool Cucumber Chicken
Cool down with this light, tasty chicken recipe with a creamy dill sauce
Prep time: 20 min
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make it:
- Brush both sides of chicken with oil. Broil 5 inches from the heat or grill over medium coals, turning occasionally, for 10-14 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over warm chicken; serve immediately. Or, to serve cold, spoon sauce over chicken and refrigerate several hours or overnight.