Diabetes Websites and Resources
Diabetes doesn’t have to be tough and confusing. Many groups have dedicated their resources to helping you and your loved
Diabetes doesn’t have to be tough and confusing. Many groups have dedicated their resources to helping you and your loved with diabetes.
Here is a list of resources to bookmark:
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
1-800-338-3633 or www.diabeteseducator.org
Find the name of an educator and resources in your community
to help you learn about diabetes.
- American Diabetes Association
1-800-DIABETES or www.diabetes.org
Ask for information about diabetes care.
- American Dietetic Association
1-800-877-1600 or www.eatright.org
Find a dietitian to help you and your loved ones eat healthy foods.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
1-800-JDF-CURE or www.jdrf.org
Find out about type 1 diabetes.
- National Diabetes Education Program
1-800-438-5383 or www.ndep.nih.gov
Call or visit the website for information about diabetes prevention and control.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse
1-800-860-8747 or www.diabetes.niddk.nih.gov
Find out more about diabetes self-care.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Division of Diabetes Translation
1-877-232-3422 or www.cdc.gov/diabetes
Click on “State-based Programs” for information on government contacts in your state.