Start Saving Early with These Pre-Prime Day Deals and Promos
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
The wait is over—Amazon Prime Day 2022 is finally happening! Here are all the deals you can score early.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Get ready to click “Add to cart,” because one of the most highly anticipated annual online shopping events is back. Mark your calendar, Amazon Prime Day 2022 kicks off at 3 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 12 and runs through July 13. You can take advantage of incredible savings from brands like Casper, De’Longhi, ELEMIS, iRobot, Levi’s, SharkNinja, SodaStream, Sony, and more.
Prime Day is packed with some of the coolest things to buy online—everything from those coveted Amazon hidden gems to weird items on Amazon to things you can buy on Amazon for under $1 will be part of the sale. But the savings are exclusively for Prime members, so if there were ever a time to investigate the benefits of Amazon Prime, it’s now. Prime Day is such an event that it has even garnered competition, with rival sales like Walmart Prime Day happening around the same time.
Amazon Prime Day deals continue to be announced on everything from eggs (yes, really) to electronics. So if you still don’t own an air fryer, this could be your chance to grab one, and at a great value. There is something for everyone on your list, like Amazon Prime gifts and relaxing sleep products on Amazon. Don’t miss the deals on smartwatches, mixing bowls, printer paper, hair dryers, comfy tank tops, yoga mats, pet toys, and lawn chairs. And with special offers on the Ring Doorbell, you can watch the boxes arrive at your doorstep.
The best part? You don’t even have to wait until Amazon Prime Day 2022 officially begins to start scoring deals and prizes. See below for the special promos surrounding this year’s sale.
Early Amazon Prime Day deals
Early deals are already here, so you can start shopping today. These are some of our favorites:
- Balzano Blender/Smoothie Maker/Juicer/Soup Maker: $142.46 (save 12 percent)
- BELLA 2.9QT Touchscreen Air Fryer: $41.80 (save 24 percent)
- BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum: $222.19 (save 10 percent)
- Décor Therapy Ceramic Table Lamp: $48.26 (save 40 percent)
- Dreo Nomad One Tower Fan with Remote: $59.99 (save 14 percent)
- Eddie Bauer Home Bedding Queen Size Sheet Set: $82.99 (save 45 percent)
- iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum: $221.99 (save 11 percent)
- JBL Clip 4: Portable Speaker with Bluetooth: $59.95 (save 25 percent)
- Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Brew Station: $89.99 (save 10 percent)
- Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Sauteuse: $239.95 (save 20 percent)
- Levi’s Women’s 724 High Rise Straight Jeans: $23.80 (save 66 percent)
- L’Oreal Paris Skincare Collagen Face Moisturizer: $8.98 (save 22 percent)
- LUCID 5 Zone Lavender Memory Foam Mattress Topper: $65.39 (save 7 percent)
- Ohuhu Double Tipped Art Marker: Set $36.12 (save 15 percent)
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler: $39.99 (save 20 percent)
- Sealy Twin Size Bed in a Box: $211.77 (save 16 percent)
- SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker: $89.99 (save 31 percent)
- Vera Bradley Compact Weekender Bag: $67.81 (save 32 percent)
One of the biggest ways to save during Amazon Prime Day 2022 is on Amazon’s own devices. Save up to 55 percent on select devices, including:
- Blink Outdoor Camera Kit: $99.99 (save 25 percent)
- Echo Dot (4th Gen): $59.99
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen): $249.99 (save 25 percent)
- eero mesh Wi-Fi router: $69.00
- Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release): $69.99
- Fire HD 10 Tablet: $149.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Remote: $34.99 (save 30 percent)
- Glow with Tangram Bits: $299.99 (save 9 percent)
- Halo Band: $84.99 (save 15 percent)
- Kindle Paperwhite: $129.99 (save 19 percent)
- Luna Controller: $69.99
- Ring Alarm 8-Piece Security Kit (2nd Gen): $249.99
Fire TVs and smart TVs
A TV is one of the Amazon products you’ll use every day, and with deals starting at just $89.99, you can binge your favorite television show on a smart TV.
- Amazon Fire TV 43-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $279.99 (save 24 percent)
- Insignia 32-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $149.99 (save 25 percent)
- Sony 75-inch 4K UHD Smart TV: $1,497.40 (save 21 percent)
Other Amazon Prime Day promotions
Wondering how to get free stuff on Amazon? Prime Day offers deals on subscriptions and memberships, most with free trials, like audiobooks from Audible Premium Plus. Listen to Dr. Death and other podcasts on Wondery+, network with industry insiders on IMDbPro, or cue the dance party with Amazon Music Unlimited (these are the perks of Amazon Music vs. Spotify).
Extended Audible Premium Plus trial period
If you’re a lover of audiobooks, now is the time to try out an Audible subscription. From June 21 to July 31, you can get an extended Audible Premium Plus trial (three months instead of one) before you decide to subscribe.
Shop on Amazon Live
Starting June 21, chat with your favorite celebrities, including Porsha Williams and Lala Kent, during live shopping events showcasing early Prime Day deals.
Buy now, pay over time
Looking to stretch out your payments? Upon credit approval from Affirm, spend $50 or more on eligible products and get 0 percent APR on three equal monthly payments.
Save 20 percent at Amazon Fresh stores
Starting June 29, fill the pantry and fridge with groceries and essentials from in-person Amazon Fresh stores. Scan your Amazon app at the register or pay with a credit card associated with your Prime account for 20 percent off select items.
Cash bonus with Amazon Prime Rewards Visa signup
Bonus money? Yes, please! Get a $200 Amazon Gift Card upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Hurry, you must apply between July 1 and July 29.
Win prizes when you buy from small businesses on Amazon
Look for the Small Business Badge when shopping on Amazon from midnight PT on June 21 to July 11, and for every $1 spent on eligible small business products, you will have a chance to win prizes like Super Bowl LVII tickets or a New York City screening for Prime Video’s upcoming The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power series. Plus, on June 28 at 1 p.m. ET, Hilary Duff will share inspirational stories behind some of her favorite small-business brands.
Earn a $10 credit when you complete Prime Stampcard
Just introduced for Prime members, Stampcard is a new way to earn a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day 2022. Activate your card, then complete four Prime-related tasks before July 13 to earn your bonus:
- Stream a TV show on Prime Video.
- Listen to a song on Prime Music.
- Borrow a book on Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited.
- Make a Prime-shipping eligible purchase.
Watch Ultimate Crown and enter giveaways
Tune in on July 9, starting at 7 p.m. ET, to watch Ultimate Crown on Twitch TV Crown or Prime Video. While all-star gamers and streamers battle live, you can participate in the chat for a chance to win giveaways.
How can I prepare for Prime Day 2022?
Do not miss these Prime Day deals; mark your calendar and set a phone reminder for Amazon Prime Day 2022. Confirm your Prime membership status—deals are for members only, so join or start a free trial to participate. Insider tip: Prime Members can share their Amazon Prime benefits with one adult and up to four teens (ages 13–17) in the household.
Bookmark the Amazon Prime Day Deals page and your favorite products. Don’t waste time looking for your credit card—add a payment method to your account. Save even more time by activating the 1-Click setting, which defaults to your pre-set payment method and delivery preferences.
Subscribe to deal alerts
Let Alexa notify you
Let Prime Day deals come to you with Alexa. Add Amazon best sellers and other products to your wish list, cart, or “save for later” list. Tell Alexa, “Remind me when Amazon Prime Day 2022 starts,” so she can notify you about live deals for those items and even place the order for you.