20 Easter Riddles That Will Have You Hunting for Answers
Hop right on up and get your fill of these super fun Easter riddles for kids!
Nothing says Easter like chocolate bunnies, colorful eggs, and, of course, Easter riddles! Every holiday comes with its own traditions, and plenty of those traditions make for great riddles and jokes. There are already so many Easter jokes to be had, so why not expand on the fun with some riddles, too? These Easter riddles for kids can be enjoyed right alongside these everyday riddles for kids to really make joke time shine.
A great way to enjoy these riddles would be to print them out or write them on small slips of paper and put them inside Easter eggs along with candy. Then you can hide the eggs, and when the kids find them, they have a joke and a treat. This gives kids something a little more than just candy to celebrate the holiday so they can exercise their brains and their funny bones with these Easter riddles!
1. How do you send Easter greetings?
Answer: By hare mail.
2. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job?
Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
3. Why do you paint eggs for Easter?
Answer: Can you imagine trying to wallpaper them?
4. What does the Easter bunny do after he takes a shower?
Answer: He uses a hare dryer.
5. If a rooster laid an egg on the top of a hill, which direction would it roll down?
Answer: It wouldn’t—roosters don’t lay eggs.
6. What kind of story does the Easter bunny like best?
Answer: The ones with hop-py endings.
7. What do you call the Easter bunny the day after Easter?
8. There’s only one place that Christmas comes before Easter. Where is it?
Answer: The dictionary.
9. What kind of beans won’t grow in your garden?
Answer: Jelly beans.
10. What kind of bunny can’t hop?
Answer: A chocolate bunny.
11. What popular Easter item has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg—egg-cept on Easter!
12. What kind of jewelry does the Easter bunny wear?
Answer: 14-carrot gold.
13. What treat does the Easter bunny hide in the ocean?
Answer: Oyster eggs.
14. How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket?
Answer: Only one—after that, it’s not empty anymore.
15. What is the Easter bunny’s favorite sport?
16. How do you find all the loot on Easter?
Answer: Eggs marks the spot.
RELATED: 20 Scary Good Halloween Riddles
17. Why shouldn’t you tickle an Easter egg?
Answer: Because it might crack up.
18. What branch of the military would the Easter bunny join?
Answer: The Hare Force.
19. Where do bunnies hang out?
Answer: The hare salon.
20. How does Easter end?
Answer: With an “R.”
Pair these Easter riddles with these easy Easter crafts for kids.