Gluten Free Sugar Cookies with Red Sprinkles
Matthew Cohen/rd.com Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies with Red Sprinkles Ingredients: 1 box of Immaculate gluten-free sugar cookie mix 1 stick (1/2
Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies with Red Sprinkles
- 1 box of Immaculate gluten-free sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened* (not melted)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). Stir cookie mix, softened butter, water, vanilla, egg in medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Cool completely; store in airtight container.