Grilled Chicken and Pear Salad
Juicy chicken, creamy Camembert and velvety pears combine for one outstanding salad.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 ounces each)
- 7 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 ounces Brie or Camembert cheese, cubed
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
How to make it:
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Arrange the salad greens, cheese, pears and pecans on individual plates. Slice chicken; arrange over salad. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid combine the apple juice concentrate, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; shake well. Drizzle over salad and serve immediately.