Jester Halloween Costume
Here is a cheerful and easy costume to whip together. Best of all, you can use most of the components
Here is a cheerful and easy costume to whip together. Best of all, you can use most of the components later as part of your child’s wardrobe.
You Will Need
- 1 one-piece teal playsuit
- 1 pair polka-dot leggings
- 1 cap with ties
- 12 baby socks in various colors
- and patterns
- 12 small bells
- Fiberfill batting|
What to Do
1. To make the hat, stuff three socks with fiberfill and add a bell to each toe. Stitch filled socks to top of hat, two in front and one in back (see photograph).
2. To make neck ruff, fill seven socks lightly with fiberfill. The photograph at left shows how the socks will look sewn to the neck of the playsuit. Add a bell to each toe.
3. Add a bell to each of the toes of the two remaining socks, which the baby will wear.