Vampire Halloween Costume
From the always popular spooky story, Dracula has made the specter of a bloodsucking vampire as ghoulish as any Halloween
From the always popular spooky story, Dracula has made the specter of a bloodsucking vampire as ghoulish as any Halloween character.
You Will Need
- 1 long-sleeved white T-shirt
- 1 pair black pants
- 1 round (84-inch) black plastic tablecloth
- 1 round (84-inch) red plastic tablecloth
- 1 piece (6 x 24 inches) stiff black felt
- 1 black headband
- 1 square (12 inches) black stick-on felt
- 1 set of plastic fangs
- 1 tube fake blood
What to Do
1. To make cape, first cut out collar from stiff black felt, based on photograph at left. Fold black tablecloth in two, making a semicircle. Fold red tablecloth in two, making another semicircle. Put red semicircle on top of black semicircle and glue the two together at their folded edges.
2. Making one large central pleat and four smaller pleats in center of that glued seam (see photograph at left), attach cape to headband with glue. Attach stiff collar to outside of headband using rectangles of black stick-on felt from the inside of the headband.
3. Dress youngster in white shirt and black pants, add cape, fangs, and a little fake blood at the corners of the mouth.